is the major fruit mold toxin. It is present in most common

fruits if they are bruised. It is particularly hazardous since the

mold that produces it can actually grow in your intestine in

patches. At these locations, bowel bacteria, E. coli and Shigella,

can climb through the colon wall to invade you. These bacteria

are then free to spread to regions of injury and tumors.

If you have cancer or bowel disease go off fresh fruit

(bananas and lemons are OK) for a few weeks. Then choose your

fruit meticulously. Peel everything so you can see and avoid

every bruise. Also take a 2 tsp. dose of Black Walnut Hull

Tincture Extra Strength. This kills these bowel fungi. But you can

reinfect with a single soft grape.

Do you have any questions?

Watch Now