- The pulse reflects the heartbeat. A slow pulse can give weird brain symptoms besides great fatigue. The cause is usually a drug that is being taken to correct a fast pulse! Check with the nurse. Read the insert included with packaging for all......More
- Throw out as much of the wall to wall carpeting as you can bear to part with. It is injurious to everyone's health, even though it's comforting to bare feet and looks pretty. Carpets clean our shoes. Modern shoes, with their deep treads, bring in......More
- is the major fruit mold toxin. It is present in most common fruits if they are bruised. It is particularly hazardous since the mold that produces it can actually grow in your intestine in patches. At these locations, bowel bacteria, E. coli......More
Poop Your Troubles Away
- Two bowel movements a day are the minimum necessary for good health. The first one should be in the morning. The morning cup of water, drunk at the bedside has the magical ability to move the bowels. Cold water may fail. But the water effect only......More
Body Wisdom and Why Bad Food...
- Don't let yourself eat junk food just because your body craves something in it. Try to figure out what it is your body craves. Could it be fat? Could it be salt? Could it be starch? ...More
- Digestion problems that remain after eliminating bacteria can be diagnosed in a rational way. Ask these questions: • Is the stool orangish-yellow, or very pale, instead of greenish brown? If so, bile isn't getting delivered to the small intestine......More
- 1. Let us imagine that the air (dust) sample proves toxic (resonates with the saliva sample). What is it in the air that is toxic? These are the biggest suspects: • CFCs (from leaking refrigerant, check refrigerator and air conditioner by removing......More
- It all begins with the stomach although chewing food well is essential for really good digestion. Dentures should fit perfectly so the mouth does not develop sores. Using denture cream is not a good substitute for correct fit and is toxic.......More
- Chronic health problems are not due to exposures of the past. They are ongoing. Your body is constantly fighting to remove pollutants. In order to stay sick, you must be constantly resupplied! These four clean-ups–dental, diet,......More
Back To Normal
- Body wisdom was not meant to substitute for parental teaching. They must both be there. But when there is conflict, trust your wisdom. Will you ever get your primitive body wisdom back and enjoy vegetables, fruit, simple styles......More
Minerals and Their Importance...
- The term ‘ mineals ‘ refers to elements in their simple inorganic form. In nutrition they are commonly referred to as mineral elements or inorganic nutrients. Minerals are vital to health. Like vitamins and amino acids, minerals are essential for......More
- Breathing in dust is quite bad for you so your body rejects it by sneezing, coughing, spitting up and out. Imagine breathing in broken glass particles. They cut into the lungs in a thousand places and couldn't be coughed up. They would......More
Easy Lifestyle Improvements
- None of us likes to change a habit. But once it is changed you are back to an automatic way of doing something. By selecting wise habits your improved lifestyle pays you back for the rest of your life. ...More
- To improve heart health, the first steps of course would be to go off caffeine and to kill parasites and bacteria. This alone could drop the pulse from 120 to 80 in a few days. Obviously, the need for a drug is gone. Cut the drug dosage in......More
- Chelation is a powerful way to quickly improve oxygenation of blood. The most important rule to observe, though, is to take the treatment slowly. Especially if ethylene diamine tetra acetate (EDTA) is being used to remove......More
- Zearalenone, an anabolic and uterotrophic metabolite, is frequently found in commercial cereal grains and in processed foods and feeds, and is often reported as causative agent of naturally occurring hyperestrogenism and infertility in swine,......More
how to make Healthy Childhood
- · Eat a variety of differently coloured vegetables everyday. · Add fruits to meals and......More
- Maybe you like French fries because of the fat. If you deprive yourself of the “good” normal greases that come from plant or animal sources which would ordinarily make up 25% of your calories, of course you'll crave grease. But what a bad trade......More
- with its excessive gas and burping is another plague of theelderly. They would rather not go to church nor visit a friend than embarrass themselves in that way. ...More
- Sorghum and millet carry these. Don't buy sorghum syrup. Rinse millet in vitamin C water before cooking, or add vitamin C to the cooking water. These mold toxins cause hemorrhaging, appetite loss, and inability to swallow. Elderly people are more......More
Raw Juice Therapy
- Raw juice therapy is a method of treatment of disease through an exclusive diet of juices of fruits and vegetables. It is also known as juice fasting. It is the most effective way to restore health and rejuvenate the body. During raw juice......More
Getting Rid of Mites
- We do not tolerate external parasites like bedbugs, lice, ticks, leeches. Bedbugs were once a scourge amongst northern Europeans. I remember our parents spraying for them (kerosene) in the bedroom. This only “controlled” them. What......More
- should not be taken for granted in the elderly. Especially if they themselves complain about it. It isn't normal for them. Sometimes they will describe “spells” of weakness. This is an important clue. Check the pulse immediately. Count for......More
- Cook your food in glass, enamel, ceramic or microwavable pots and pans. Throw away all metal ware, foil wrap, and metal-capped salt shakers since you will never use them again. If you don't plan to fry much (only once a week), you might keep the......More
- Restaurants (excluding fast food) are generally quite safe to eat at. Here are some do’s and don’ts; Do carry your own aluminum-free salt and vitamin C powder with you. Do ask for plastic cutlery. Do drink the water if from the tap. Do ask for......More
Vitamins and their Importance...
- The word ‘ Vitamine’ meaning a vital amine was proposed by a Polish Researcher, Dr. Cacimir Funk, in 1911 to designate a new food substance which cured beri-beri. Other terms were proposed as new factors were discovered. But the......More
- When the heart is enlarged, the valves don't quite close where they should, making the work harder for it and weakening it. It may be called “congestive heart failure.” Why is it enlarged? Possibly because it is so weak! Yes, it becomes a vicious......More
Special Clean-up for Freon...
- Because I consider Freon to be the top health hazard in our home, I recommend turning in your refrigerator for a non-CFC variety. Dispose of all spare units. Remove window air conditioners or test the dust in your home (page 485) for Freon.......More
Lecithin - An Amazing Youth...
- Lecithin is the most abundant of the phospholipids. It is a fatty food substance, which serves as a structural material for every cell in the body. It is an essential constituent of the human brain and nervous system. It forms 30 per cent of the......More
- The body produces hydrochloric acid (HCL) which gets pushed into the stomach from the blood! The enzyme, carbonic anhydrase, a zinc enzyme, is involved. Not many ways are known to stimulate this whole process. Drinking water before meals......More