Old fashioned oats, with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and 1/8 tsp.
vitamin C, stirred in just before serving. Mix whipping
cream with sterilized milk to make a “half n half” for the
cereal. 1 tbs. honey. 1 banana. One half cup milk, one half
glass water with honey and vinegar.
3. Fried potatoes with 2 eggs (use only butter, olive oil or
lard), 1 cup hot or cold milk. A quartered orange (wash the
orange before quartering).
4. Cream of rice, with homemade “half n half” or whipping
cream, cinnamon and vitamin C stirred in. 1 cup milk, 1
5. Cottage cheese, cooked in covered skillet to sterilize. Add
chives or peeled fruit (not canned). Wheat-free, corn-free
bread, or rice bread with 1 tbs. honey. 1 nectarine or piece
of melon. 1 cup hot milk. Water with vinegar and honey.
6. Pancakes or waffles with butter and eggs (no sweetening).
Fruit (peeled), hot milk, water.
7. Fruit cup, large bowl of peeled, chopped mixed fruit with
whipping cream and 1 tbs. honey and rice bread or other
wheat-free, corn-free bread with unsalted butter. 1 cup hot
milk with cinnamon.
Remember, all honey must be pretreated with vitamin C. All
fruit is peeled and free of blemishes and soft spots. All milk,
cream, butter must be sterilized for 10 seconds at full boiling
point. Butter must not be “raw”. Get wheat-free, corn-free bread
at a natural foods store.