2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp corn flour
1 ½ tbsp gelatine, mixed with 1/4 cup of water
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup mango pulp
2 medium sized alphonso mangoes, peeled and chopped
3/4 cup fresh cream, beaten
A few chopped mango pieces
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together milk, sugar and corn flour. Bring to a boil stirring all the time. Simmer and cook until thick. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. In a small pan, heat the gelatine mixture until dissolved. Add lemon juice and cool. Beat this into the cooled milk along with the cream.
3. Divide this mixture into two parts. Add mango pulp to one part and half of the chopped mangoes to the other.
4. Take individual stemmed glasses and layer both the custards alternately with mango pieces ending with chopped mangoes.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for one to two hours before serving.