Toe To Head Pain


Earache is particularly common in children. Bacteria, mainly

Streptococcus pneumoniae, have built up to a high level. Zap

them. They were probably introduced by some larger parasite.

But why did they multiply and thrive in your child's ear? There

must have been food for them and protection from the immune

system. Probably the Eustachian tubes are full of mucous,

providing habitat. The mucous is present because some air toxin

is irritating the sensitive linings. Clean up the air: not just

asbestos, fiberglass, formaldehyde, freon, and arsenic, but perfumes,

fragrant school supplies, potpourri.

Being housebound, as in winter, makes the air-toxin problem

worse. Use summer time to strengthen your child for the winter—

spend summer outdoors. Always wash hands a lot. Stay away

from moldy food. Give small doses of niacin (25 mg., niacin

thins mucous so it can run away) along with vitamin C (250 mg.)

at bedtime.

Putting in “tubes” is a short term solution that is better than

perpetually staying on antibiotics, but neither should be necessary.

To hasten healing, as soon as earache is suspected put room

temperature olive oil in both ears, tug the earlobe to let bubbles

out, and stopper them with cotton wool salvaged from vitamin

bottles (other types are polluted with mercury). Put on a light bat

that covers the ears.

When adults get earache, the Streps are hiding under tooth

fillings and in gallstones. Clean up these two sources and zap.

Drinking non sterile milk adds Salmonellas and Shigellas to

the Strep ear infection! Small wonder milk is thought to make

people mucousy. The ears must now battle them, too. Even a few

bacteria consumed in milk can start a whole colony if bowel

bacteria have been disturbed by antibiotics. If your child has

become “allergic” to milk or gets mucousy, remove cheese and

ice cream–not milk–from the diet. Even cheese can be eaten if

baked as in pizza or casseroles. Milk must be boiled. Try to

reduce the child's Salmonella sensitivity by avoiding unnecessary

antibiotics. Keep immunity high by avoiding moldy food!

Do you have any questions?

Watch Now