Aflatoxin

What is so important about molds? Some of them produce

very, very toxic chemicals wherever they grow. They produce

some of the most toxic chemicals known to exist. Aflatoxin is one

of these. My tests show it is always present in cancer patients; in

other words it has built up due to the body's inability to detoxify

it in a reasonable time. A great deal of research has been done on

aflatoxin. Any library would have more information.

Aflatoxin reaches the liver and simply kills portions of it.

After a hefty dose the liver is weakened for a long timeó

possibly years. Hepatitis and cirrhosis cases always reveal aflatoxin.

The liver fights hard to detoxify aflatoxin and manage its

own survival. It manages for 2 to 3 weeks; then a portion of it

succumbs. So the toxic effects of a dose of aflatoxin aren't even

noticeable for several weeks! And without a taste or smell to

guide you, how would you know to stop eating the moldy peanut

butter or spaghetti? The answer is:

1. make and bake things for yourself

2. test the things you dearly love but can't make

3. treat things that are treatable for molds

4. throw the rest out of your diet

Treatments mentioned in the industrial research journals are

hydrogen peroxide, strong alkali such as lime-water, metabisulfite

(a common reducing agent) and high heat. I have tried heat

and vitamin C, which is also a reducing agent.

Just heating a food to the boiling point does not kill the

molds. Boiling for many minutes at a higher temperature or

baking does kill them (but not ergot, another mold) and also destroys

aflatoxin they produced and left in the food. For foods you

can't heat that high, for example nuts that are already roasted, or

vinegar, vitamin C comes to the rescue. I suppose it acts a lot

like the bisulfite; chemically destroying the mold toxin

molecules.



Do you have any questions?

Watch Now