Outwit The Cravings
Here are some examples. Suppose you crave these items:
• Pickles. They supply vinegar and are often loved by persons
with little acid in their stomachs or a lot of yeast
(vinegar is a yeast inhibitor). Start drinking water with
lemon juice or vinegar and honey.
• Bacon. The fat soothes the stomach and slows down digestion.
Switch to butter and cream, with meals.
• Sugar coated cereals. Loved by persons with disturbed
sugar regulation. Kill parasites, avoid wood alcohol, use
chromium tablets and a lot of cinnamon.
• Crunchy munchies. Your jaw and teeth want some work to
do. Try salads, an apple, raw sunflower seeds (beware of
moldy seeds, nuts and dried fruit).
• Ice cream. Ice cold food stimulates the thyroid; loved by
low thyroid persons. Clean up the thyroid by doing dental
work and liver cleanses.
• Caffeine-laced beverages. Stimulate many body tissues,
raise blood pressure. Loved by low energy people. Do a
general body and environment cleanup. (There are people
who say coffee puts them to sleep. Insomnia has better
solutions than caffeine, though.)
• Candy. The more you eat the more you crave because
chromium is being used up as you eat it and yet it is necessary
to utilize more sugar. Give yourself chromium
(GTF) tablets totaling 1 mg. (1,000 mcg.) a day and watch
your sugar craving shrink.
• Pretzels. You want salt plus crunch.
• Potato chips. You want salt, grease, starch and crunch. No
wonder they are so popular!
If your body still has its wisdom, or most of it, why can't it
detect the mold in peanuts, crackers and bread for us? There is a
very sound reason. Our food manufacturers have gone to great
lengths to fool our native senses. Salt and sugar, roasting and
flavoring, do most of it.
Your body is accustomed, natively, to interpret sugar, salt,
and flavors as “good, good, good.” Of course, the mold is “bad,
bad, bad.” But when you mix them, what is your body to read?
The “goods” always win; manufacturers don't stop until they do.
More flavorings are added. The result is that you can be eating
rotten moldy food without knowing it.
Food that is predominantly concocted can't be interpreted by
your body wisdom. You must use your second-best ally, your
How would you interpret these situations, taken from real
• An elderly person can't stand butter, wants and enjoys
• A child prefers canned spaghetti for the real thing.
• A child wants to eat only sweets, everything else must be
• A young man needs “his” beer to enjoy a cook-out.
• A young man with serious mental illness drinks half a
gallon of Mellow YellowTM a day.
• A child wants ketchup on everything.
• A pregnant woman puts herself on a pickled pigs feet and
white bread diet.