Poop Your Troubles Away
- Two bowel movements a day are the minimum necessary for good health. The first one should be in the morning. The morning cup of water, drunk at the bedside has the magical ability to move the bowels. Cold water may fail. But the water effect only......More
Extra Diet Tips For The...
- Food should taste good. Eating is a fundamental pleasure of living. In old age there is no other pleasure that can equal enjoyment of food. It is a time when we long for the foods of our own childhood, too. Ethnic foods often had to be given up......More
- Cook your supper from scratch. Emphasize fish for animal food, not beef, pork, turkey or chicken. Don't buy bread crumbs, use your own. Don't buy batter, make your own. Use genuine eggs, not substitutes. Wash your hands after handling raw meat or......More
- What is so important about molds? Some of them produce very, very toxic chemicals wherever they grow. They produce some of the most toxic chemicals known to exist. Aflatoxin is one of these. My tests show it is always present in cancer patients;......More
Better Kitchen Habits
- Once a day, sterilize the sponge or cloth you use to wipe up the table, counter tops and sink. This little piece of contaminated cloth is the most infectious thing in the house, besides the toilet. It's more dangerous than the toilet because you......More
- plagues most elderly persons. It begins to plague women much earlier—after childbirth, for instance. Surgically shortening the bands that hold the bladder in position (called bladder “lifting”) can give temporary relief, but the surgeon may......More
Easy Lifestyle Improvements
- None of us likes to change a habit. But once it is changed you are back to an automatic way of doing something. By selecting wise habits your improved lifestyle pays you back for the rest of your life. ...More
Vitamins and their Importance...
- The word ‘ Vitamine’ meaning a vital amine was proposed by a Polish Researcher, Dr. Cacimir Funk, in 1911 to designate a new food substance which cured beri-beri. Other terms were proposed as new factors were discovered. But the......More
Optimum Nutrition for Vigour...
- Your food shall be your medicine. - Hippocrates Diet plays a vital role in the maintenance of good health and in the prevention and cure of disease. In the words of Sir Robert McCarrison, one of the best known nutritionists, ‘The right kind of......More
- Oxygen gets to the brain on a carrier system of tiny rafts called red blood cells. They were meant to be an exact shape and size to fit the most oxygen molecules onto them. Red blood Each red blood cell is shaped like a cells, top and sidedoughnut......More
- Pollutants are all the dead things around us that should not get into your body because they interfere with its work. As long as they don't penetrate your tissues, they won't interfere, like plastic eyeglasses and clothing. But if they are......More
- If all this improvement doesn't warm up their feet or hands (feel them yourself) put extra socks on. Warming up their feet might have the effect of warming up hands, too. But if it doesn't, raise the room temperature. Being forced to feel cold is......More
- Biochemists know that a mineral in raw element form always inhibits the enzyme using that mineral. Copper from the meat and vegetables you eat is essential. Inorganic copper, like you would get from a copper bottomed kettle or copper plumbing, is......More
Special Clean-up for Asbestos...
- The biggest source of asbestos is not building materials! It is the clothes dryer belt and hair dryer! To be safe, remove the belt from your dryer and check to see if it says “Made in USA” on the belt itself. If so, it is OK. If not, it is......More
Horrors In Commercial...
- Commercial beverages are especially toxic due to traces of solvents left over from the manufacturing process. There are solvents in decaffeinated beverages, herb tea blends (not single herb teas), carbonated drinks, beverages with......More
The Worst Parasite
- Fasciolopsis buskii is the fluke (flatworm) that I find in every case of cancer, HIV infection, Alzheimer's, Crohn's disease, Kaposi's, endometriosis, and in many people without these diseases. Its life cycle involves six......More
- Choose any one. 1. Green beans with potatoes, meat dish, cabbage apple salad, water with lemon juice and honey, 1 cup hot milk. Water. Fresh green beans, especially fava beans contain a substance that is described in old herbal literature to be......More
how to make Healthy Childhood
- · Eat a variety of differently coloured vegetables everyday. · Add fruits to meals and......More
Sprouts for Optimum Nutrition...
- Sprouts are considered as wonder foods. They rank as the freshest and most nutritious of all vegetables available to the human diet. By a process of natural transmutation, sprouted food acquires vastly improved digestibility and......More
Amazing Power of Amino Acids
- In 1838, a Dutch chemist, G.J. Mulder, described a certain organic material as "unqestionably the most important of all known substances in the organic kingdom. Without it, no life appears possible on our planet. Through its means the......More
Body Wisdom and Why Bad Food...
- Don't let yourself eat junk food just because your body craves something in it. Try to figure out what it is your body craves. Could it be fat? Could it be salt? Could it be starch? ...More
- Your body runs on sugar. If you are short on sugar it will turn fat into sugar. If you are short on both, it will turn your muscles into sugar. However eating more sugar doesn't cure the craving. You have to find out why you are so short,......More
- After your mouth is metal and infection-free, notice whether your sinus condition, ear-ringing, enlarged neck glands, headache, enlarged spleen, bloated condition, knee pain, foot pain, hip pain, dizziness, aching bones and joints improve.dental......More
- 1. Tuna with salad dressing or tuna salad (no pasta). Non-wheat raisin bread (from natural foods store) and butter. Milk, water. 2. Custard, cooked greens, baked potato. Rice-bread and butter. Herb tea with milk added (single herb only, not mixed......More
- There are, no doubt, lots of safe supplements to be had. The problem is knowing which they are. The nature of pollution is such that one bottle might be safe, while another of the same brand is not. In view of this, as I found a polluted bottle,......More
Role of Enzymes in Nutrition
- Enzymes are chemical substances produced in the living organism. They are marvellous organic catalysts which are essential to life as they control all the chemical reactions that take place in a living system. Enzymes are part of all living......More
- We should be much more critical of our food. Crackers are notoriously moldy. Never let your child eat crackers. Make crisp things in the oven from left over bakery goods. Just sprinkle with cinnamon. Dried fruits are very moldy. Soak them in......More
- Tremor is a symptom, not a natural part of aging. The nerves controlling the hands and arms are poisoned. The nerves originate in the brain where the poison has accumulated. What is the poison? Did it happen long ago? No! It could......More
- Solvents are compounds that dissolve things. Water is a useful, life giving solvent. Most other solvents dissolve fats and are life threatening, because fats form the membrane wall around each of our cells, especially our nerve cells. The solvent......More
- Old fashioned oats, with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and 1/8 tsp.vitamin C, stirred in just before serving. Mix whipping cream with sterilized milk to make a “half n half” for the cereal. 1 tbs. honey. 1 banana. One half cup milk, one half glass water with......More